The standalone IDE
- Download the
- Extract it (
tar xfz comma-blah.tar.gz)
- Change into the extracted directory
Once running Comma, the Tools menu allows for creating a command line runner (for example, in
/usr/bin/comma) as well as a launcher/desktop shortcut.
Also see the file
Install-Linux-tar.txt for further information.
- Download the MSI file.
- Run it to install Comma.
In the future, a
dmg file will be available. For now:
- Install JDK (Java Development Kit) version 8. It must be a JDK8. Newer JDKs, such as JDK 10, will not work.
- Download the MacOS
- Extract it
- Run the application
- Download the plugin
- In IntelliJ, open the Settings (
- Go to the Plugins part of the settings
Install plugin from disk...
- Locate the
zipfile and click OK
- You will be prompted to restart the IDE. Do so to activate the plugin.