The standalone IDE
- Download the
- Extract it (
tar xfz comma-blah.tar.gz)
- Change into the extracted directory
Once running Comma, the Tools menu allows for creating a command line runner (for example, in
/usr/bin/comma) as well as a launcher/desktop shortcut.
Also see the file
Install-Linux-tar.txt for further information.
- Download the setup executable.
- Run it to install Comma.
- Download the macOS version
- In the dialog, either choose
Open with DiskImageMounter, or download it and double-click the .dmg file in your downloads folder
- Drag-and-drop the Comma icon on the left to the Applications folder on the right
- After the copying is done, Comma is installed! You can find it via Spotlight or Launchpad.
- Download the plugin
- In IntelliJ, open the Settings (
- Go to the Plugins part of the settings
Install plugin from disk...
- Locate the
zipfile and click OK
- You will be prompted to restart the IDE. Do so to activate the plugin.
- For symbol completion from external modules and various other features, a
Raku compiler should be installed and associated with the IDE. To do this,
Toolsmenu and choose
Setup Raku SDK.