The latest Comma Community release is 2022.10.0. Want more frequent updates and more features? Consider buying a Comma Complete subscription.
First time with Comma? See the installation instructions.
Changes in this release
- Support latest Cro template syntax introduced in 0.8.8 release
- Parse and highlight new Cro template language elsif/else syntax
- Better handle module name suffixes such as 'auth' or 'ver'; this fixes false negatives of not prompting to install a distribution that is not installed
- Add Live Template to insert '｢ ｣' string quotes
- Add a notification saying there are no legacy extensions in the project if the extension updater action was used in such a situation
- Fix an exception occurring on an attempt to call Surround With between two statement
- Fix a bug when a distribution metadata editor showed the data in the editor as changed even after clicking "Apply"